Monday, March 21, 2011

about to go


Today is the day we leave for our annual holiday. Yay. We are so excited. The only reason I slept last night is because I was so tired of rushing around, finishing things off and packing.

First we'll spend a few days in Brisbane with some friends, then a few days in Hobart with some friends, sponsors and the SWIM workgroup. Then we're heading off to Melbourne to travel around for just over a week, before we fly to NZ.

So I'm not sure where you are, but hopefully we'll see you somewhere!

Two things: kind of funny that all three of us travel under different nationalities' passports.

Also, how ironic that the last people we saw in Australia before coming here, are going to be the first people we'll see when we get to Australia! What lovely friends we have.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see you guys too! Sure you can't go back via London? It would only be a little detour... x

    ReplyDelete

Make this post a conversation! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!

Lauretta