Theresa and I are going to NZ on Thursday and it's been so hot here that for the first time in almost 3 years, I'm actually looking forward to the cold of NZ.
Well, was, until I looked at the weather news.
The highest daytime temperatures in the Hawkes Bay, where we'll be going first, is 15 degrees celcius. Here the day time temperature is 35.
The overnight temperatures is 2 degrees. Here, the lowest we've had for a while was 22 degrees - that was a few nights ago and I had goose bumps because it was so cold.
Pretty much there's going to be a 20 degree difference between the sauna like Solomon Islands here and the arctic NZ temperatures I'll start experiencing on Thursday night at approximately 11:05pm.
I'm not sure I can cope with a 20 degree difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make this post a conversation! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!
Lauretta