Living. Learning. Growiing. Serving. Loving. Doing life well and doing life slow in the Solomons.
Oh, those are gorgeous. Your flowers have cheered me, too. I think I'll take a leaf from their book and gather some pluck.The mud...like everything else, "this too shall pass". Kia kaha, Duinkerke family.
The flowers are beautiful. Oh isn`t the Lord good, even amongst all the mud and mess He make these flowers bloom to cheer you. Praying for you All.
Make this post a conversation! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!Lauretta
Oh, those are gorgeous. Your flowers have cheered me, too. I think I'll take a leaf from their book and gather some pluck.
ReplyDeleteThe mud...like everything else, "this too shall pass". Kia kaha, Duinkerke family.
The flowers are beautiful. Oh isn`t the Lord good, even amongst all the mud and mess He make these flowers bloom to cheer you. Praying for you All.
ReplyDelete