Hi all... I've been trying to post this blog for 12 days in a row now but every time I try, the internet connection isn't good enough for long enough for me to upload the photos and publish! Here's hoping it will work now...
So, this message is rather old... A while ago now, almost a month ago, we had a lovely long long weekend. The Friday was thanks to the dear old Queen and the fact that we're still part of the dominion (The Solomon Star reported that since we have a queen, the Solomon Islands is actually a kingdom... Well, technically...) And then we had Monday off because it was Whit Mande. Nice that this country celebrates Pentecost.
We did a lot of chilling and relaxing. On Saturday our church's youth group came over and had a fun day filled of sports and food.
I just watched, but Jair got right into it.

The girls in the grandstand had a blast!

While Theresa, sitting on the ground in the cheap seats was loving it.

All around, it was fantastic day, and a fantastic weekend.

and guess what... there's another public holiday this Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make this post a conversation! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!
Lauretta