I have been procrastinating about writing for way too long now. First I went away for over a week with Theresa (I will write about that some time), then we had Ant and Matt over so we were all super busy. But today is the day and I had to sort through all the historic things I wanted to write about...
Recently (or not so recently) my friend and fellow blogger Talia wrote about wearing matching clothes with her baby. Being matchy matchy is cool. Unfortunately I can't really match with Theresa because not only is there a lack of fabric stores to choose the same fabric to sew clothes, she also cruises around in a nappy all day. I mean, she probably spends about 6% of her life in clothes - that's when we go to church or go to town, which is seldom. I can't really match with the whole nappy thing. To make matters worse, she's usually a nuddy buddy at the moment - we're trying to combat her nappy rash. So, again, matching is not an option for us two.
But, I did think it was really adorable that only a few days after I read Talia's blog about matching, I saw this:

Our friend Mercy had dressed her two girls, Anna and Rebekah, in matching clothes for Church. They even do the whole Matchey thing here! (BTW - Mercy made the skirts - she's a very lovely, creative Solomon mother).
Also at church I saw these awesome bugs!


What are they? Anyone know?
This is what the kids thought of me taking photos of bugs:

They weren't so interested. Meh - bugs.
The girl in the middle...her expression...hahahahaha! Thanks!
ReplyDelete