Yay! I found someone with a cable that works with my camera. So I downloaded some (unfortunately not all) of our photos from our short time on the Sunshine Coast. We stayed with some friends, Robbie and Stella, and had such a wonderful time with them. Their house has a view of the sea and the city skyline. Most of the time it was raining, so we couldn't see much, but Friday it was fine. BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE A PHOTO!!!Grrr.
Anyway, we did the normal thing and went to the Australia zoo. It was comforting to learn that it takes quite a lot to entice a crocodile out of the water. We really liked the birds.

When we had lunch in the food court, this bird kept coming by to peck at left overs. Theresa liked the bird, but the bird didn't like Theresa...

Theresa's doing her sign for "more". I'm not sure if she means more birds and scary reptiles or more food.

Gotta have a photo of a 'roo.

And Theresa pointing out the sights.
I had another photo that I, with my weird sense of humour, thought was funny. If I manage to get hold of a camera cable again, I'll post it here.
Anyway, now we're in Whangarei, in NZ, and the holiday park we stayed at gave us 20MB for free. Yay. Thank them that this post is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make this post a conversation! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!
Lauretta